Are you a well-rounded Lighting Artist who is passionate about working on upcoming film, television and advertising projects? The Embassy is hiring for a Lighting role to join our team!
About The Embassy
The Embassy is a Canadian, Oscar-nominated production house, specializing in live-action production, post-production, and animation for feature films, television, and commercials. We are an independent creative studio with expertise in visual effects and production. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s Digital District, we work with global production companies, agencies and brands, in film, television and advertising.
We have crafted award-winning visual effects for the world’s most recognized brands and film franchises. Our work has received accolades including Oscar nominations and numerous VES, Cannes, D&AD, Clio & ADCC awards.
You are an experienced Lighting Artist with industry experience in film, commercials, and/or TV. You thrive in an environment where you have the freedom to leverage all aspects of our feature-film level pipelines to get assets and shots to final. Lastly, you are a great communicator who can give and receive feedback and apply it to your work.
- Design shot lighting
- Use your skills to build or tweak setups for shots or whole sequences
- Some skills in look development are desired
- 3+ years of Lighting or Lookdev experience in commercials, film or TV
- Skilled in using platforms including Houdini, Maya, Mantra, Redshift, Mari, Substance and Nuke
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A fun and collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Ample cross-training opportunities
Ready to grow your career with a unique VFX studio? Apply today with your resume and demo reel!
Please note: At this time we are accepting applications only from those artists who are legally eligible to work in Canada (ie Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or holder of an open work permit).