About The Embassy
The Embassy is a Canadian, Oscar-nominated production house, specializing in live-action production, post-production, and animation for feature films, television, and commercials. We are an independent creative studio with expertise in visual effects and production. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s Digital District, we work with global production companies, agencies and brands, in film, television and advertising.
We have crafted award-winning visual effects for the world’s most recognized brands and film franchises. Our work has received accolades including Oscar nominations and numerous VES, Cannes, D&AD, Clio & ADCC awards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Take an asset from concept to final hitting all notes;
- Meet project milestones and deadlines on time;
- Collaborate with other artists to share knowledge and techniques.
- Keen eye for creating realistic models;
- Ideal candidate will be strong in modelling, UV creation and texturing and also be skilled in at least one other area of VFX;
- Ability to create both hard surface and organic models;
- Software experience with Maya or Modo, Zbrush, Photoshop and Mari;
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Applicants should have 3+ years industry experience in commercials, film or TV;
- Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the VFX pipeline.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A fun and collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Ample cross-training opportunities
Ready to grow your career with a unique VFX studio? Apply today with your resume and demo reel!
Please note: At this time we are accepting applications only from those artists who are legally eligible to work in Canada (ie Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or holder of an open work permit).